Friday, July 30, 2010

Because This Makes Me Laugh Every Time I Think Of It

MUSE's Escape the Puke Game
from the game: Jiro's Mattari Holiday
@Ellie, I hope you won't mind that I lifted this right off of your blog ;oD

Ellie

Hello! Working, working and can't play... Just came to tell that I'm watching you :) Good luck!
13/6/10 18:13

Full
come on Ellie, i´m working too!!
13/6/10 18:15

Ellie
lol @Full! Well, someone just puked on me, need to go and change clothes :) I love my job...
13/6/10 18:18

Full
Ellie, someone puked on you? where do you work, in a bank?
13/6/10 18:22

zoz
lol @ Ellie, this must be the glamorous part of your work (@Full she's a pediatric surgeon)
13/6/10 18:24

Knotaklu
@Ellie, you didn't say if the puke was from a patient or co-worker.
13/6/10 18:33

MUSE
Sorry...came in at the puke comment and can't shake the picture of some poor kid feeling icky and Full sitting there playing escape games while waiting for test results or something LOL.
I KNOW that's not the case and it must have been your own child or pet but, I have that escape the puke kind of mentality now.
13/6/10 19:12

Full
Muse, Who? me? i am a butcher!
13/6/10 19:16

MUSE
WHAT?? A butcheeeeer? NOT AT ALL LOL. I am just SO curious as to who or what threw up on you during an escape game lol. Or did I not read that right and it was the game itself lol?
13/6/10 19:18

MUSE
How does that happen? I guess I can't picture it because I have a small desk and nobody around me except my cat.....ok, I can picture it :)
13/6/10 19:19

MUSE
Then they said you are a pediatric surgeon and that brings up all kinds of images...the book I'm reading doesn't help
13/6/10 19:20

naniboy
I think i understand Japanese better than I understand you, Muse :
13/6/10 19:21

zoz
@MUSE it's Ellie who is the doctor and she's the one who got puked on and therefore was at work and therefore couldn't play the game. I-yi-yi!
13/6/10 19:23

MUSE
Uh oh Nani....well, you'd have to re-read the comments and come into the live game where I did. I'll shut it now
13/6/10 19:23

zoz
lol @naniboy! I think you understand japanese quite well (as for understanding MUSE, well, I think that takes some time ;oD
13/6/10 19:24

MUSE
Uh oh Nani...you'd have to re-read the comments and come into the live game where I did. I am smiling and mean no disrespect....please re-read the comments...tx
13/6/10 19:25

MUSE
Ellie
lol @Full! Well, someone just puked on me, need to go and change clothes :) I love my job...
WAS NEVER EXPLAINED AND IT'S SO JUICY AND FUNNY! Maybe not to Full butttt...
13/6/10 19:29

MUSE
Oohhhhhhhhhhh...thank you ZOZ. Oops :) No wonder I couldn't finish this game today hahhaha. byee
13/6/10 19:35

zoz
MUSE's Escape the Puke Game:
read comments hastily and assume @Full is a pediatric surgeon
Believe that one of @Full's patients just puked on him
Believe that @Full is ignoring his sick patients and playing escape games instead
Believe that, therefore, @Full somehow deserved to get puked on
Still, have trouble with mental images of @Full covered with puke and happily playing an escape game while his poor baby patient suffers!
Can't stand it anymore and must say something to @Full to shame him for his reckless behavior.
@Full replies that he's not a surgeon, he's a butcher
O.M.G. Nooooooooo! That's horrible don't say that, I'm sure you're a good surgeon.
Find out that @Full is, in fact, a butcher and it's @Ellie who is the surgeon.

Um, oh, ok. Nevermind.
And @MUSE has escaped the puke!!!!

ROFL! I hope you don't mind @MUSE, it was just such a funny misunderstanding with the whole butcher comment and all. Thank you for giving me a great laugh!!!
13/6/10 19:37

Full
Have a nice afternoon/evening all of you.
See you soon :-)
13/6/10 19:41

zoz
bye @Full! Don't be butchering any babies!
13/6/10 19:42

Full
LOL Zoz!!!!
why would it be i can never turn my pc of when i´m here at this site?? lol
13/6/10 19:43

MUSE
I don't mid Zoz...it was funny and I deserve that...ahhaaa. Coming into comments during a confusing game as it is, you kind of look for the other stuff :)
Full....I could use a side of beef though. XOXOOXOX
13/6/10 19:54

MUSE
I can't stop laughing ZOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13/6/10 19:56

4 comments:

  1. Rofl @zoz!! Of course I don't mind! I love this confusion as well, and now you made me laugh at it once more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. where am i when stuff like this happens!!!! ah i was getting married, darn it!
    seriously, did this really happen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLLLL..and now I see this??? Hilarioussss!!!!

    and look who is here.. J@de..how are you? congrats with your marriage!! wish you happiness and all the goods you wish :)))

    ReplyDelete