Thursday, January 7, 2010

Who's on first?

(a typical day in the Comments box)


Who: first!

What: whoopee, first!

I don't know: first for the first time! Yay!

Abbott: wait a minute, Who's on first!

I don't know: What? I thought I was first.

Abbott: No, Who is first. What is second.

What: OK, got it. I'm second. Who's first.

Costello: @ What, I don't know.

Abbott: @Costello, you're mixing up the first with the third. Who's first. Third: I don't know.

Costello: @Abbott, if you don't know, just let it drop. What's the point, anyway?

Abbott: @Costello, I know the order, but I didn't know What's the point. What was second.

Costello: @ Abbott, that's exactly what I've been asking you! Who was first? Who was second? Who was third?

Who: no, I was just first. What was second.

Costello: I DON'T KNOW! YOU TELL ME!

I don't know: tell u what, Costello? What's the question?

Abbott: no What's second.

Costello: I don't know.

I don't know: What?

What: Yes?

Who: and OUT!

Abbott: Who's the first out!

Costello: Who is.

Abbott: That's what I just said!

Costello: Oh, for crying out loud. I give up!

I give up: What? I'm still here!

What: OK, I give up.

I don't know: What, are you giving up?

What: I'm not giving up, Costello is.

I give up: no, that's me. Costello quit, I think. I don't know why.

Why: I'm here! Who was first?

I give up: How did you know that?

Why: What?

What: Yes?

Sadly, this went on for more than 1600 comments. Some say the posts continue even today. At least we know Who escaped the room.



5 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha.....hahahahahha....ROFL....thanks ZOZ for the laughing!!!..hahahahaha....my stomach pain from laughing...how you came up on this!!!
    :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG HILARIOUS!

    ...because its actually not far from the truth.

    awesome blog entry :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi zoz! I just went through all of your posts for like the tenth time. When I'm bored and there are no new games to play, this works as an excellent substitute :D
    You are a great writing artist and observer, and manage to capture the true spirit of the escape games, and the confusing thoughts of us escapaholics...LOL! I love playing live games with you, and I look forward to your next post...Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahahahaha
    zoz you're the funniest escapaholic blogger on earth (i hear you asking me: do you know any other one, my DEAR j@de?)
    i missed you sooooooooooooooooo much and i missed your hilarious posts.
    hope to see you soon on a new live game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is absolutely classic!!! :D

    ReplyDelete